Do you think yoga is the best exercise for health? If the answer is yes then perform yoga every day because it is a healthy way to solve various types of health problems. If you are suffering from any type of mental or physical problem, you can heal yourself through yoga.
Yoga is very good for kids and parents both. Children can grow a healthy lifestyle with a daily yoga habit. Parents should teach their children about yoga habits and the outcomes of it.
There are many yoga classes for kids and parents in Bangalore where they can perform yoga together. parents and children both become happy by performing yoga together in the same session.
Yoga Classes For Mom And Child In Bangalore
If a mom and child perform yoga with each other, they both will feel secure and tension-free. Mothers and children do not want to stay away from each other for a long time, so it is a good choice to join kids and parents yoga classes where they can perform yoga together.
So, it is a good thing to perform yoga in the same class. There are so many yoga classes in Bangalore where moms and children can join the session together.
- Yoga Classes For 4 Years Old – There are so many yoga classes those are offering courses for 4 years old children. Children can learn many things from their childhood in yoga class. Children can follow some easy asanas which will make them healthier. Children can perform a few poses easily. Those are
- Tree Pose
- Simple Sitting Pose
- Cat Pose
- Dog Pose Lion Pose and many more.
- Mom And Kids Yoga – If you are a mom, then it is very fine to perform yoga with your kids. You can teach your kids when they face difficulties and make glitches. Your children can learn breathing techniques from you easily.
Parent-Child Yoga Poses to Build Connections and Have Fun
You can make your yoga time funny and beautiful with your child. Always try to practice yoga with your child. It will create the parent-child bonding stronger and make the inner connection better.
There are a few poses you can try with your child. You need to perform these poses together in the same way. Let’s see the yoga poses below.
- Cat Pose – You can try this pose together by touching each other’s hands. You also will look at each other during the performing time.
- Child Pose – In this time, the parent will sit on the hills and bend towards the ground. The child will sit on top of the parent’s back. And holds their breath for a little time.
- Sitting Cat Pose – Parent and child will both sit down properly and cross the legs and touch their knees together. After that, they stretch the arms and touch the biceps. Try to touch the chin in the middle of the breast position.
- Parent-Child Yoga Position – Parents and children both will feel so happy to have fun during their yoga time. There are many types of parent-child yoga positions which you can follow at your yoga session. The popular positions are the seesaw yoga position and seated twist yoga position.
In these two positions parents and children, both feel fun. They enjoy themselves a lot together. It is a good opportunity for parents to become role models for children. Parents can guide their children and teach them many things during yoga time.
Parent-Child Yoga Classes in Bangalore
Patents need the right time to teach their children properly. If parents attend parent-child yoga classes, parents can teach them the ethics of life. Children can grow with the morality and experiences of their parent’s life.
- Parent and Toddler Yoga – Parents can perform yoga with a toddler. There are a few tips you need to remember during yoga time. Those are
- Do not perform hard yoga positions whenever you perform yoga with a toddler.
- Make the yoga place in a separate area.
- Always be aware of your breathing technique. Inhale and exhale your breath in a proper way.
- You can take a day off and go somewhere for it.
- Do meditation every day in the morning or evening time.
- Watch yoga instructions and kids’ yoga videos on an everyday basis.