Are you worried about your child’s health? If it is, then yoga is the best solution for your child’s health. If a child performs yoga daily in the morning, he or she will be fit and healthier. Daily yoga improves the immune and growth systems in the child’s body.
Children get a better life with the daily habit of yoga. There are many yoga classes available in Bangalore for kids. Yoga for kids In Bangalore is very popular nowadays for its valuable needs.
Kids can follow some easy and simple yoga poses. There are some asanas they can perform every day in the morning or evening. Yoga is good for brain development.
Let us see some poses kids can easily do-
- Sukhasana or Easy Sitting Pose-
- For performing this yoga, kids need to sit straight. They should not bend the back side.
- Cross the legs towards in sitting positing.
- Join the hands in the middle of the breast position or keep them at the knee position.
- Kids can meditate when they act this asana.
- Balasana or Child’s Pose-
- Sit with the help of your hand and knee.
- Hips will be very close to hills.
- Stretch arms towards the heads.
- Ardha Padmasana or Half Lotus Pose-
- Sit calmly on the ground.
- Cross the legs and bring one on the top of other.
- And repeat it.
- Bhujangasana Or Cobra Pose-
- Keep The body weight on the belly partly.
- Keep your hands flat.
- Uplift your body and hold breaths.
- Repeat it.
Yoga Poses For Kids Can Be Creative And Fun In Bangalore
Children enjoy their yoga sessions with lots of fun if they will maintain a proper procedure. You need to guide your child in friendly ways and ask them to follow easy asanas.
Children will be interested in performing yoga on a daily basis. So, always make them feel motivated about it. If they follow everyday yoga sessions and perform yoga, they will be creative day by day from childhood.
- Yoga For Kids – There are many easy yoga poses for kids. Those are very beneficial to their physical and mental health. You need to make their yoga session fun-making to attract them to performing yoga.
- Standing Yoga For Kids – Children like to perform yoga in the standing position. There are many options to find standing yoga for kids. Some standing yoga poses are – The Tree position (Vrksasana), Warrior 1 position (Virabhadrasana), and many more.
Top 5 Yoga Poses That Make Your Kids Productive
Let’s see the top 5 yoga poses which are very effective for your kids’ health. If your children will perform theses yoga, they will become productive and healthier. Those top yoga poses are mentioned bellows,
- Butterfly Pose or Budhakankasana
- Cat Pose or Marjaryasana
- Frog Pose or Mandukasana
- Bow pose or Dhanurasana
- Wheel Pose or Chakrasana
These yoga poses help to grow the child faster. After performing these poses, children can concentrate on their studies and activities for a longer time.
- Yoga Pose for the child – Sukhasana and padmasana are very common yoga pose for the child. These two yoga poses are best for children whose ages are under 5 years old.
Which Asanas Kids Can Try At Home?
Some simple asanas kids can try at home easily. Those asanas are
- The Bridge Pose or Setu Bandhana Asana
- The Lion Pose or Simhasana
- The Wide angle seated forward bend or Upavistha Konasana
- The Tree Pose or Vrikshasana
- The Easy Sitting Pose or Sukhasana
- The Cobra Pose or Bhujangasana
- The Mountain Pose or Tadasana
Children Can Perform These Asanas At Their Home Easily.
- Easy Asanas – Kids can follow easy asanas daily routine in the morning time. Morning considers the best time to perform yoga. Maintaining a daily yoga session is a good habit for everyone.
- Yoga Asanas For Children – A good habit and a healthy lifestyle serve a beautiful life. Yoga is a habit that is needed to adopt by everyone from their childhood. A child must adopt a daily yoga habit in his or her everyday lifestyle.
Asanas rid health problems and boost antibody levels in the body. Yoga asanas for children are considered great for their unavoidable values. Yoga asanas with meditation enhance the brain functions of a child. So children should perform yoga asanas daily.